The College Camp on Wilson Pond
The College Camp is an excellent place for student meetings, alumni events, and business retreats. The lodge is equipped with comfortable furniture, an electric fireplace, conference tables, a complete kitchen, wireless internet and a projection screen. Additional media equipment is the responsibility of the renter. It is accessible to people with disabilities.
The 100-seat outdoor pavilion offers an idyllic setting for weddings and is the perfect spot for class reunions and student picnics. There are 2 BBQ Grills outside for your use. The wooded grounds offer unlimited possibilities for recreation and relaxation.
- The college does not supply any media equipment at the camp. There is a projection screen and wireless internet available to you if you need them. Instructions for use of the Wi-Fi are posted throughout the camp. Acquiring any other necessary media equipment is the responsibility of the renter(s).
- There are ten 6 ft. tables and 30 folding chairs in the utility closet. There are also 2 wooden tables on the 4 season porch with 10 chairs each. Acquiring any other necessary furniture is the responsibility of the renter(s).
Under the outdoors pavilion there are ten 8 ft. picnic tables. They can be moved if necessary, however they must be returned to their original location at the conclusion of the event.
- There are 2 BBQ grills outside for your use. Please be sure and empty the coals from the grills into the ash bucket located under the sink area in the pavilion.
- Should you choose to rent a tent it must be put up and taken down on the day of your event. Having tents up the day before or after the event will require the rental of an additional day or more.
- Pavilion Lights: The switch to the pavilion lights is located inside the camp in the large closest at the bottom of the stairs. The switch is to the left as you enter.
- Responsibility of the Renter – The renter is responsible for returning all furniture to it’s original location both inside the camp and the pavilion. All trash barrels both inside and out are to be emptied into the dumpster located in the rear of the parking lot.
The camp lodge, pavilion, and grounds accommodate up to 200 people. However, there is only enough parking for 50 cars. The maximum occupancy of the lodge is 50 seated and 70 standing. Tables and chairs for 50 are available for your use. There is also a 12-foot-wide video screen, however you must supply your own audiovisual equipment. The pavilion has enough picnic-table seating for 100 people. Please contact the KSC Event Scheduling Office at 603-358-2323 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details.